July 1, 2008

New Anime By Anime Master Hayao Miyazaki is called...

Ponyo On A Cliff (崖の上のポニョ or Gake no Ue no Ponyo) and it is a story about a five-year old boy and a goldfish princess (hmmm... not sure why the goldfish princess has a human face but she sure is super cute!). This long-awaited follow-up to 2004's Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki will be released in Japan on July 19, 2008. And after seeing the trailer recently, I think that I have already fallen in love with the characters because honestly I have never seen anything cuter than Ponyo! Hayao Miyazaki is truly a master of his craft!

Update (July 31): Here is the trailer which has the theme song on YouTube, somehow I have a feeling that this song is going to be a huge hit ;-) Can't wait to watch this movie.



Tags: , , , , .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to watch the anime. But that song just melts my brain....